Note: Hall staff will respond to all phone and email inquiries within a few days. We reserve the right to refuse rental of the Bayside Community Hall to anyone.
- First, check the online rental calendar to see available dates.
- Then, email Hall Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that this date is available for you.
- Once it has been confirmed that the date is available, please send in your refundable Security Deposit of $300.00 to secure this date for your event with the Rental Application and Rental Agreement as soon as possible, as the hall rental is first come, first served.
- All Rental fees and the Certificate of Insurance are due before 30 days before your event. We prefer to have the fees for Rental Equipment up to 30 days before as well. Mail or Fax forms with checks to Bayside Community Hall, P.O. Box 31, Bayside CA 95524 or faxed in to (707) 822-9998.
- Arcata Fire District notification is a requirement. Complete the Arcata Fire Department Event Permit, that can be viewed on the link below.
- Once all fees and paperwork have been received you can call for a "Walk-thru" and a "Key" during the first part of the week of your event.
Rental Forms are attached here in pdf for you to download and print.
|Arcata Fire Department Event Permit||212.18 KB|
|Rental Application, Agreement, Rental Fee Rates, Required Clean up Checklist||212.13 KB|