Note: Hall staff will respond to all phone and email inquiries within a few days. We reserve the right to refuse rental of the Bayside Community Hall to anyone.
- First, check the online rental calendar to see available dates.
- Then, email Hall Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that this date is available for you.
- Once it has been confirmed that the date is available, please send in your refundable Security Deposit of $400.00 to secure this date for your event with the Rental Application and Rental Agreement as soon as possible, as the hall rental is first come, first served.
- All Rental fees and the Certificate of Insurance are due 30 days before your event. Mail forms with checks to Bayside Community Hall, P.O. Box 31, Bayside CA 95524.
- Arcata Fire District notification is a requirement. Complete the Arcata Fire Department Event Permit, that can be viewed on the link below.
- Once all fees and paperwork have been received you can call to make an appointment for your "Walk-thru" instructions for care of the building and to sign-out a key just a few days before your event.
Rental Forms are attached here in pdf for you to download and print.
|Arcata Fire Department Event Permit||212.18 KB|
|Rental Application, Agreement, Rental Fee Rates, Required Clean up Checklist||212.13 KB|