Held quarterly on a Sunday in January, April, July and October.
2020 dates are:
January 26, April 26
July 26 & October 25
8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
Full Portion: $8
Smaller Portion: $5, for under 12 and over 60
- Made from scratch Buttermilk Pancakes (all you can eat)
- Choice of: Scrambled eggs or Tofu Shop scrambled tofu
- Choice of: Chicken Apple Sausages or Meatless Patties
- Fruit of the season
- Humboldt Bay Coffee Company Coffees (regular and decaf)
- Teas (regular and herbal)
- Milk (regular and soy)
- Orange juice / Hot cider / Hot chocolate
- Real Maple Syrup ($1.00)
- Mad River Farms Jam
- Butter and healthy margarine
- Local Salsas
- Yogurt (soy and regular)
LIVE MUSIC FROM 9am - 11am. LOCAL, STATE AND NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS.
LOW WASTE BREAKFAST! We are continuing systems in our kitchen to reduce the amount of waste our events generate. If you can bring your own favorite coffee mug, you'll contribute to this environmental effort and help us reduce our garbage disposal costs.
WALK OR BIKE: Get free maple syrup