Held quarterly on a Sunday in January, April, July and October.
2019 dates are:
January 27, April 28
July 28 & October 27
8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
Full Portion: $8.00 / meal
Smaller Portion: $5.00 / meal: for kids 2-12 & Seniors 65-80
- Multi-grain Sourdough Pancakes (all you can eat)
- Choice of: Scrambled eggs or Tofu Shop scrambled tofu
- Choice of: Chicken Apple Sausages or Meatless Patties
- Fruit of the season
- Humboldt Bay Coffee Company Coffees (regular and decaf)
- Teas (regular and herbal)
- Milk (regular and soy)
- Orange juice / Hot cider / Hot chocolate
- Real Maple Syrup ($1.00)
- Mad River Farms Jam
- Butter and healthy margarine
- Local Salsas
- Yogurt (soy and regular)
LIVE MUSIC FROM 9am - 11am. LOCAL, STATE AND NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS.
LOW WASTE BREAKFAST! We are continuing systems in our kitchen to reduce the amount of waste our events generate. If you can bring your own favorite coffee mug, you'll contribute to this environmental effort and help us reduce our garbage disposal costs.
WALK OR BIKE: Get free maple syrup
MIMOSAS: Champagne and OJ go great with pancakes! $5