Held quarterly on a Sunday in January, April, July and October. 2018 dates are:
Jan 26, Apr 22, July 29 & Oct 28
8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
Full Portion: $8.00 / meal
Smaller Portion: $5.00 / meal: Available only for kids 2-12 & Seniors 65-80
- Multi-grain Sourdough Pancakes (all you can eat)
- Choice of: Scrambled eggs or Tofu Shop scrambled tofu
- Choice of: Chicken Apple Sausages or Meatless Patties
- Fruit of the season
- Sacred Grounds Organic Coffees (regular and decaf)
- Teas (regular and herbal)
- Milk (regular and soy)
- Orange juice / Hot cider / Hot chocolate
- Real Maple Syrup ($1.00)
- Mad River Farms Jam
- Butter and healthy margarine
- Casa Lindra Salsa
- Yogurt (soy and regular)
ZERO WASTE BREAKFAST! We are continuing systems in our kitchen to reduce the amount of waste our events generate. If you can bring your own favorite coffee mug, you'll contribute to this environmental effort and help us reduce our garbage disposal costs.
WALK OR BIKE: Get free maple syrup
JOIN THE BREAKFAST CLUB: Get six breakfasts for the cost of five.
Your contributions will help us get a new Range Hood to improve air quality in our facility.